Centralized vs Decentralized
Some organizations may be a perfect fit for one or the other, but an increasing number of procurement organizations are leveraging technology to have the best of both worlds.
Included in this Issue:
- Decentralized procurement teams are nimble, but have a harder time syncing with the organization
- Centralization offers cost savings and accountability, but may be out of touch with front-line business units
- Hybrid models mean it’s not an either-or choice
- Technology supports development of just-right procurement organization
- Change is daunting: How to change your structure successfully